jeudi 10 juillet 2014

July 10, 2014 at 06:11PM Sleep Timer: Set A Timer To Sleep Your Device And Turn Off Music [Android] http://ift.tt/pWQ0Wv A feature I craved badly on my phone (an iPhone) was the ability to play music for a certain time period. I had to do a quick Google search to find out that it is something the native Music app supports. It’s something that every smartphone should be able to do and while a native […] Read Sleep Timer: Set A Timer To Sleep Your Device And Turn Off Music [Android] by Fatima Wahab on AddictiveTips - Tech tips to make you smarter

A feature I craved badly on my phone (an iPhone) was the ability to play music for a certain time period. I had to do a quick Google search to find out that it is something the native Music app supports. It’s something that every smartphone should be able to do and while a native […]


Read Sleep Timer: Set A Timer To Sleep Your Device And Turn Off Music [Android] by on AddictiveTips - Tech tips to make you smarter






via AddictiveTips http://ift.tt/1on5f5N

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire