jeudi 12 juin 2014

June 12, 2014 at 04:25PM The limitations of Google’s Chromecast device http://www.ghacks.net I have to admit that I was curious when I first heard about Chromecast and how some people used the device to play Internet or local videos stored on the computer on a television. While I do not watch a lot of TV, I do watch the occasional YouTube video or TV show on the […] The post The limitations of Google’s Chromecast device appeared first on gHacks Technology News.

I have to admit that I was curious when I first heard about Chromecast and how some people used the device to play Internet or local videos stored on the computer on a television. While I do not watch a lot of TV, I do watch the occasional YouTube video or TV show on the […]


The post The limitations of Google’s Chromecast device appeared first on gHacks Technology News.






via gHacks Technology News http://ift.tt/1oSugtm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire